Mr Segda Vincent de Paul, is the Industrial Director of Sofitex.
Qualification: Electro-Mechanical Engineer
Professional experience at SOFITEX :
- he joined SOFITEX on 5th January 1989
- From February 1989 to april 1990 : Production Team Manager at Bobo 3 ginning factory
- From May 1990 to November 1993 : Deputy Head of Electricity Division
- From November 1993 to December 1995 : Manager of Bobo 2 ginning factory
- From January 1996 to September 1999 : Production Engineer at the shelling Area B and cumulatively Factory Manager at Houndé SOFITEX
- From 1999 to 2010 : Industrial Maintenance Manager
- From 2010 to 2012 : Assistant to the Industrial Manager
- Since 2012 : Industrial Director, responsible for the operation of 15 ginning
factories and 1 chemical seed delinting factory in 7 Cotton Regions with a ginning capacity of 550, 000 tons of seed cotton and a daily production of 4, 000 tons of seed cotton.
The Industrial Department works in close relationship with the Commercial Department to improve the valorization of the cotton fiber of Burkina Faso and better transformation in the chain of values process.
At least 2,750 agents working in this Department.