DO YOU HAVE AN INNOVATIVE PROJECT THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO PROMOTE AND MATERIALIZE?
What is the Innovation Time?
Innovation Time is a session within the Rebranding Africa Forum, during which 3 successful innovation stories are presented. The Innovation Awards or Innovation Prize is awarded to the winner of Innovation Time and is intended to reward the talent and genius of a major African innovator.
Innovation Time is part of the Rebranding Africa Awards (RAA), which reward leading personalities who, through their actions in their fields, chart the paths of development and encourage others to change their outlook on our continent.
Cause of the exceptional format of the RAF 2021 Edition, the Innovation Time session will be only in a virtual format. Therefore, the selected candidates will be invited to provide their pitch to the Organizing Committee in a 5 min video, for a broadcasting during the Innovation Time session.
Specifications about the contents of the pitch video will be sent ONLY to the selected candidates.
Who is eligible?
Innovation Time is opened to all.
What does the Innovation Time award include?
- The Innovation Award of the Rebranding Africa Awards;
- A cheque for 5.000 Euros
- Unquestionable reputation through extensive media exposure;
- Meetings with international investors and sponsors;
What are the projects selection criteria?
- Oriented towards Africa
- Responding to problems on the African continent
- Have a social impact (projects in line with the MDGs – Millennium Development Goals – are strongly encouraged)
- Be applicable in other countries on the continent
- The innovative nature of the project presented
- The financial viability of the project (analysis of the Business Plan presented)
- Relevance to the theme chosen for the Rebranding Africa Forum
- The general presentation of the project, the presentation pitch
How to send your application?
The following information’s should be sent as attachments in ONE EMAIL to the following email address: email@example.com BEFORE 31.08.2021 :
- Your bilingual Biography (FR/EN) on half a page for each version
- A synopsis of maximum 1.000 words of your project
- A brief summary of your Business Plan
- A brief presentation of the current needs to carry out your project (human, financial or structural resources)
Applications will be evaluated by the Jury panel and ONLY the selected candidates will be contacted.
Designation of the winner
The winner of the Innovation Time 2021 will be revealed at the end of the Forum Day on October 30, 2021, to reward his talent, his creative genius and his pan-African commitment.
DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE WITH AN INNOVATIVE PROJECT?
PLEASE SHARE THIS INFORMATION!