Times are subject to change
Friday October 29th, 2021 – PRE RAF
|| 04:00-06:00 PM: Activities on social media as a prelude of the RAF
- Broadcasting of introducing videos of the enterprises attending the event;
- Introduction of panels and speakers;
- Webinars about business opportunities in African digital market;
- Business Speed Dating.
Saturday October 30th, 2021 – FORUM
|| 08:30 AM - 04h00 PM: FORUM in both face-to-face and virtual formats, from Brussels
- Launch ceremony
- Opening Remarks
Panel I: Digital Social Networks in Africa: Ethical, Political and Socio-Economic Challenges
This panel will
- focus on the main ethical issues raised by the development and opening up of these alternative platforms of public expression, their political impact in our societies, particularly in terms of social mobilisation and democratic dynamism;
- finally the economic and financial stakes they raise for the continent.
Innovation Time: 3 innovative projects, competing for the Innovation Africa Awards 2021
Panel II: Digital Revolution in Africa: State of Play, Opportunities, Challenges and Prospects
This panel will
- take stock of the digital revolution in Africa, to highlight its effects in the various sectors that it is radiating and transforming;
- highlight the various branches of the digital economy in Africa, the opportunities for investors and the prospects they offer;
- focus on how to finance the digital infrastructures in Africa to best accompany and accelerate the digital revolution of the continent.
- The Rebranding Africa Forum Awards ceremony
- Closing Remarks and announcements about the next edition (theme, dates, location, etc)